Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Ho do I find my older posts?

Discussion in 'Help Forum' started by Daleford, May 6, 2017.

1. Daleford

Daleford Forums Regular

What do I click on to find a posting I started a month ago? THANKS

2. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Two ways you can do that.

In your post below, on the left hand side under your user name and the blue title "Forums Regular" is a talking bubble symbol with the number "54" under it. The 54 is the number of posts (so it may be higher when you read this if you've posted). If you click on 54 it will bring up all your posts.

The other way is through your control panel. Above the search box at the top of the page is your user name with a person symbol. Click on the person symbol and it will give you a list of options - you'll want "your content" to bring up older posts.

When you look for posts it will bring up only 10 pages at a time, or 188 posts. If the post is older than that go to page 10 and right at the bottom is the option "find older messages" and if you click on that link it will bring up the next 10 pages.

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    interesting- I did not know that about the bubble with the post numbers- that's pretty cool:yes:

4. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Thanks Caro!
    I didn't know about the bubble either!
    Learn something new every day! (y)

5. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Merrimack, NH
    Also, on most symbols found on this site, if you mouse over an icon and do not click it, after a second an info button will pop up telling you what it is.