Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

I'm back :)

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by SheltieLuver, Aug 16, 2017.

1. SheltieLuver

SheltieLuver Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2008
    South Carolina
    I haven't been on in a long time. Job stress, busy life... etc. But, I've decided to slow down... make a change and breathe :). Just an introduction to the new people that have joined and don't remember me. I'm active in showing in conformation. I own/co-own eight beautiful Shelties(Two puppies) They are each a blessing in my life. There's nothing better than coming home from a stressful day on the job and hearing excited barks and seeing happy and welcoming faces that are glad to see you home. Anyway, greetings to all you Sheltie lovers out there! They are like potato chips! You can't have just one :) :)

Calliesmom, SheepOfBlue and Hanne like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Wow, eight Shelties, working and competing...
    You certainly have your hands full! Can't imagine how your hands and arms feel after all that grooming!

Pictures please...

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    yay- glad to see you back...
    Cranberry and Dixie bark Hi:yes:

4. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
    Welcome back! Good to "see" you again!

5. SheltieLuver

SheltieLuver Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2008
    South Carolina
    I need to upgrade my account so I can put pictures on here.
    I actually find grooming quite relaxing. I turn on the radio and put one on the table and get into the zone until they are all brushed and combed out. With a kiss on each little black button nose. :)

Calliesmom likes this.
  6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Welcome back to the fold!!! Love from me, Layla, Bitsy Boodle, Beckon, Annie Laurie and Loki the Papillion.