Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Introducing our little girl (no name yet)

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Judyg, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    It's been a long wait, but we finally are getting our little girl. I had my heart set on a bi blue or blue merle girl and it just took a long time to find her. I had a deposit with a breeder and had to wait. I will pick her up in a little over 3 weeks. She is small, but adorable. I only had a picture of the litter until now, but I do have pictures of her at 5 weeks. The breeder told me that if she were a little bigger there is no way he would have sold her for any price. He said she is perfect and he is in love with her.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      12.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  2. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Premium Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Western New York
    These pups just keep getting cuter and cuter!

3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Worth waiting for, I'd say! What a sweet expression on that little girl's face! She has beautiful markings. Congratulations. Nice to have another girl Sheltie join the gang! I'm sure the next 3 weeks will seem like forever!

4. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Actually we will be on vacation for two weeks and I fly to pick her up the day after we get back. She will be 8 weeks and a few days when she comes home. We are both very excited. I'm sure we will be talking a lot about her while we are gone.

5. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    She is so pretty! Congrats to you and her!

6. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Premium Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    What a sweetheart! Makes me miss my Noah. You will have lots of fun with this girl.

7. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
    She is precious! Congratulations!

8. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    What a sweet face! She is beautiful :yes:

9. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    I just knew this little girl was meant for you from the day you said she had been born. She is just absolutely stunning and I bet her heart is just as beautiful as her cute little face. NOW the summer pups of 2014 are truly complete because YOU have your baby after SO long. I am beyond thrilled to finally get to see your announcement thread here. It's been a long and disappointing path filled with waiting, worry, and wondering, but I know from today on it is all going to be sheer joy. I can't wait to watch her grow and hopefully someday get the chance for Cubby and I to meet her.

10. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Premium Member

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    What a pretty puppy!