Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

LADDIE AND HIS NEW CART

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by ferg, Mar 14, 2017.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    I was thinking Clarabelle's reaction would be to cuss at me and say, "Pfft- if you want it pulled, then pull it &^#*@" Or at the very least it would bring a belly laugh followed by, "I don't think so."

Hanne likes this.
  2. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio

3. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    Caro,
    I always wanted to be a carpenter. When I got out of the US Navy in 1956 I worked for a builder I had worked for in High School. Several years after I decided to build houses on my own. Forty years ago my wife and I decided to quit climbing on buildings so we started a new business to build children's furniture as well as grown up furniture and decorative accessories. If any of you have visited Mail Order Catalogs you have probably seen at least one item we made over the years. We downsized when we built our Log Home twenty three years ago. Our shop is attached to our home now. Although I am eighty three years young we still manufacture one item that has enjoyed three generations of use by children all over the world.

With all the kids gone from the nest we now have our two fabulous SHELTIE Boys to keep us company and build toys for. LOL

Hanne and Cleo2014 like this.
  4. tesslynn

tesslynn Forums Enthusiast

Mar 3, 2014
    idaho
    ah a Laddie for lugging...TOO adorable(y)