1. Guest - Please ensure that you have read the Missing Sheltie Rules before starting a thread.
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Lost Sheltie Low Quebec

Discussion in 'Missing Shelties' started by Emmasmom, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    On January 19, 2014, there was a fatal car accident in Low QC. During this accident, a beautiful Sheltie girl escaped. They are still looking for her. I am posting a link to the FB page of the Ottawa and Valley Lost Pet Network. I know her breeder has been there looking for her but with the snow we have had in the area and the extreme cold, it has made travel difficult. Please pray for this sweet girl to be found and restored with her owner's family at this time of grief.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...551.1073741881.451193091610145&type=1&theater

2. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Ronna, I always dread seeing posts under this topic. Many prayers that this little lost sheltie will be found safe somewhere...and many paryers for the family at such a tragic time.

Trini

3. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Lord, please continue to keep Flicka safe and guide her home to her loved ones.

I ask this is Jesus name, Amen.

4. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast
    Prayers for swift and safe return and many prayers of comfort for this family.

5. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    We know she must be scared, cold and hungry. Lord, we know this baby must be so scared, cold and hungry, please guide her safely home. Amen.

6. Internette

Internette Forums Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2012
    Florida
    What terrible news, she certainly will have a prayer said here, What a beautiful dog she is, I do hope she is well and someone has helped her.

7. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Flicka was spotted last Tuesday night. Volunteers are out every day looking for her.

8. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Thank you for the current update.

Continuous prayers are going out for Flicka, for her family and for everyone helping to get her safely back home.

9. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Flicka is still missing. From what I can gather from her breeder, they have not seen her in the last few days.

10. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    I am still hopeful she will be found. I know of a sheltie that was lost in Sudbury for a year and decided, on a cold winter's night, to go on someone's porch. She was returned to her breeder/owner and went on to do great things in obedience. Hope Flicka is as lucky to find her way to a safe place.