Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Love Affair with my Shelties - for 44 Years!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Zaggy, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Zaggy

Zaggy Forums Novice

Nov 25, 2017
    Hello to everyone, I'm Zaggy and my Sheltie is Fawna. We live together in Michigan, USA. You can see Fawna reclining on "her" (claimed) new turquoise Persian rug on today's (Nov. 25) photo on Sheltie Nation! Last month Fawna lost her great buddy Border Collie; and she was sad, but she is back to being happy with lots of love and attention from mom.

I come to this Sheltie Nation forum often so I think it is about time (long overdue) that I join the membership. Looking forward to meeting many friendly folks and Sheltie lovers here.

Ian & Danielle, Chris and Piper's mom like this.
  2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Welcome, Zaggy and Fawna! We love turning long-time lurkers into members. :) Loved your Sheltie Nation picture! Your girl is a cutie. We look forward to seeing more of her!

3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Welcome Zaggy and Fawna, it's wonderful that you finally decided to join! There's no better Sheltie site on the Internet ! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Fawna.

4. Zana

Zana Premium Member

Nov 15, 2017
    Boise
    Welcome to no longer being a lurker. I'm new too and everyone here so far has been awesome.

Again welcome.

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  6. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Love that picture on the Sheltie Nation home page!

Those doe eyes make my heart melt! Welcome to you both.

So sorry she lost her buddy... glad she is happy again!

7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    That was a great Sheltie of the Day picture! You have great taste in Shelties and Persian rugs!