Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My name is Angus

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by SheepOfBlue, Aug 13, 2017.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    I started a new adventure yesterday. I got a new home, a name, a brother, my first car ride and leash just yesterday. We even went to a pet store today and I rode in a cart. But I am doing really well and checking out my new house in Alabama, Roll Tide!

My orange brother won't give me all his food or chase with me but I am going to change that. angus.jpg

EJHUNTL, Cleo2014 and JacqueZ like this.
  2. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Aw, Angus, welcome! You couldn't have been more lucky in finding a new home :)

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Oh Rob, I'm so happy for you - I know it might be bittersweet, but Angus is sure to lift your heart and eventually, be a best buddy for Spitfire. Glad that the future is looking a bit brighter, give Angus a pat for me. Is Spitfire interacting with him at all?

4. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    He's precious! I'm sure he'll make a wonderful addition to your and Spitfire's life.

5. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Yep they sniff and he is fine with him being next to him but no play.... yet. I figure Spitfire will fold after a couple of days. He is very extreme on the Sheltie bit of things that are different are bad. So right now he is still a not supposed to be here thing LOL. Angus thinks he could be a lot of fun though I think. The both had a small piece of Outshine pineapple bar a bit ago. Angus is an unrepentant beggar and once he scored Spitfire came over for his piece LOL

Margi and Cara Sandler like this.
  6. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
    Welcome home, Angus!

7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Welcome, Angus! What a great name for a handsome boy. Spitfire won't be able to resist, he will cave in and play soon. I predict lots of new adventures in your future, Rob. Enjoy him!

8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Congrats:yes:
    so glad that you brought Angus home- he's going to be awesome...................

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  9. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Hello, Angus! What a great name for a handsome guy!

10. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Welcome little sweet Angus to your new home
    -good you found this home because they need you to come and give them some joy in their sorrow :hugs

Sure you soon turn up and down on their everyday lives and give them a lot of laughs