Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My name is Angus

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by SheepOfBlue, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Yes, that's a fantastic body language Angus shows.

2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    He's a goof at times he is so coordinated and you forget he is a puppy then all of a sudden he crashes LOL

Oh I replaced the video with a better resolution as the first was uploaded from the phone which is always low resolution for some odd reason.

Hanne likes this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Oh I had fun watching this.... I just love Angus's Sheltie spins - made my husband and I laugh out loud. I'm so very glad it has all worked out well between them. I'm sure you wish Sca could be there to join in the fun, Rob. I often think how much our first Sheltie would have loved all the other girls that followed her.

4. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Sca and Angus would have been best buddies for sure. Sca liked everyone. On the other hand Spitfire is a bit of a thug and grump but was lost when Sca died, so it is great to see them having so much fun. Spitfire would NEVER have let on but Sca was his hero. With Angus Spitfire has stepped up into senior dog and Angus adores him, even when he is grumpy LOL Before I left work I watched them out the window and they were side by side wandering around.

Ann likes this.
  5. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al