Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My name is Angus

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by SheepOfBlue, Aug 13, 2017.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    I got the orange guy to play chase but he is not right in the head I am told. I went back later and he rumbled at me like a grumpy old man. I bounced away. I like this place and there is cookies.

Margi likes this.
  2. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Although he is totally correct about getting your paws wet.... ewww!

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Well, hello Angus.

Tell us all about yourself, I think I must have missed something. How old are you, where did you come from, do you anticipate a long flyball career ahead.

4. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Fun, fun, fun! Cannot wait for the videos!

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Angus, you are entering the most thrilling Sheltie home ever! You will have adventures galore, a zany big brother, and the bestest Dog Dad imaginable!! Welcome to Sheltie Nation!

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  6. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    I is from South Carolina and am a little related to the world famous Cranberry. Not sure what I am going to do or how big I will be as I am just 18 weeks. Right now I don't know any ticks (not sure why you want ticks) and just got my name so... but I am happy and can jump on the couch. I am told there was a big guy here named Sca that cleared that for all us Shelties. The orange guy mumbles that I am not as cool as he was, I would pounce on him but am not to sure of him. I have heard he is insane. Oh and he won't give me his food.

7. Lexi

Lexi Forums Regular

May 1, 2015
    Europe
    Hello Angus, we are looking forward reading about your adventures:winkgrin:. And you are one handsome boy with blue eyes:yes:

8. Silaria

Silaria Premium Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Hello Angus. Welcome to your new home. You're going to have a grand time. Don't worry, Spitfire will come around and play with you. Glad you have yummy treats in your new home.

9. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Welcome home Angus, love the name and he's a beauty!

10. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Sheep, I am so very very happy for you and your little family. Angus is adorable! I know you'll have some great adventures with him.

Welcome home, little buddy!

SheepOfBlue likes this.