Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My name is Angus

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by SheepOfBlue, Aug 13, 2017.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Some fetching action (well sort of LOL)

JacqueZ and Margi like this.
  2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    One can not help being happy when looking at the happy Angus.
    Spitfire has the most beautiful eyes

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    new video- yay
    was hoping that there would be vidupdates:yes:

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  4. Cindy

Cindy Forums Enthusiast

Angus is going to be a supersheltie, right?
    Gavin is my supersheltie at 35lbs, but I don't think he was that big at that age....

5. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Hard to say for sure. I have him around 14 now which puts him just over 16" I think he will be similar to Sca who was right around 16" Hoping to teach him to slouch so he measures under 16 by a whisker when the time comes LOL. I think the lowest he would go will be 15.5" but most likely over 16. He is also pretty strong on legs vs the petite Spitfire.

Oh and Angus is now officially approved. Angus was up and I had him on his back getting his chest rubbed last night. Spitfire jumps up and curls between my feet on the foot rest (one of his spots) well Angus gets flopping around and actually rolled onto Spitfire. Figured we would both be in trouble for that but Spitfire didn't care one bit. He always wanted Sca to dog pile but still... last week he would have lit Angus up for such a space invasion.

Cara Sandler likes this.
  6. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
  7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    They sure do look like good buddies now. Love the "table tent"! :ROFLMAO:

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  8. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Better every day. I expected this from Spitfire as he is stubborn as #$% and does not like anything to change. However he was totally lost when Sca died. The video was a small part of the zoom and I missed when they were under the table some. I looked down and all I see is two tails wagging in synchronization LOL. Of course later Spitfire collapsed and Angus went in full brat mode before giving out.

mimiretz likes this.
  9. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Angus is the happiest puppy - I have seen for a long time :yes:

With great self-confidence and always ready for trouble :lol:

Spitfire trying to "dampen" him a little - but Angus stands out of the situation with charm :wink2:

10. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Don't under estimate Spitfire. In my brother's words 'he is a instigator'. Last night he was getting Angus going more than the other way. He is very good at causing trouble then 'who me' look of cuteness LOL.

Correct on Angus confidence. He does get a bit timid when things are new but warms quickly. And some of that is he has some work to go on leash walking (my fault as I need to walk him in the yard more)