Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My name is Angus

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by SheepOfBlue, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    best buddies already:winkgrin:
    love the table tails- too cute:yes:

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Spitfire's sweet face looks so innocent - clever dog. :lol:

3. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
  4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Great progress! Angus seems like a charming little fellow! Spitfire has caved in to his charms, it looks like. I loved the wagging tails in unison under the table. I'm glad he's bringing some happiness to you and Spitfire. I also really like the all black hind leg, very striking markings.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  5. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    There is a youtube of the same in #28 :)

6. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    It was actually better a few second prior as both tails were all the way out then Spitfire crawled under more :)

I figured the Orange Horror would be buddies once he figured out he can play chase. But he had to fuss at first as Angus was change which is not allowed :sneaky: He was aggravating him again last night but I had to do some work at the garage so got in late and they were both worn down, so it was half hearted.

7. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    We went to the party house! Now as all 'yall dogs know Spitfire is a horrible liar and tells me unbelievable stuff all the time. Well he kept telling about his 'other mansion' that the legendary Sca (not sure he was real either) called the party house. I figured it was all lies. Nope we went there and you have to mind indoors and not get on our furniture but you get all kinds of pets and there is fence racing, LOTS of fence racing. Then Grandpa is really nice and lets us get away with stuff when Grandma is not looking. Oh and they have this thing there.... I think he is a troll. Almost looks like a dog but very grumpy. He almost smells like a dog also. Oh and the troll is allowed on furniture at times. Spitfire claims that is his buddy Bear and he is really a Shiztu not a bear or troll. But then as I said you have to be careful believing Spitfire.

Then our sheep came and I got another car ride to my house. I am starting to think car rides might be OK. I got to get into stuff again though my sheep claims my house is over due for something called Angification ???? I did want some knee pads on the coff table as I am sure they are mine. I grabbed them again but sheep stole them back and put them in the center of the coff table. I fixed him I was super Angus in one mighty leap bounce right onto the center for the coff table. The landing was tough as things got knocked all over. I did get in big trouble for that but it was soooo worth it hehehehe.

Well I have to go as Spitfire says we cannot get caught using the wifi.

Happy fooods to all y'all Shelties
    Angus

8. Phoebe'smom

Phoebe'smom Premium Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Southern California
    I love your stories. They brighten my day!

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    All I can say is: :pop :lol:

Angus and Spitfire have a good life!

10. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    New toy was a hit until confiscated by Spitfire