Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Obedience and Rally weekend in Pensacola

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by Calliesmom, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    so we haven't done much in the way of obedience or rally since last fall......
    this was our first chance to enter rally so we did an obedience class too..
    Cranberry was in Rally Exc B and Rally Adv B on Saturday and Sunday. He was also in Preferred Novice on Saturday and Dixie was in Preferred Novice on Sunday.
    Cran had a few issues in Excellent on Saturday but we still managed to qualify. He did much better in Advanced so he got his 2nd RAE leg. and I thought he did really well in Pref Nov- he got a 194.5
    Cran did a very good job in Exc on Sunday- he got first place. Then he tied in Adv and ended up getting 2nd by time- just a tad slower than the other dog. but he managed to get High Combined on Sunday and his 3rd RAE leg.
    Dixie also managed to qualify in preferred novice- we had a few issues with her heeling but I'm sure we can fix that with some practice....

Still working on videos and pix................

2. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    FANTASTIC!!!! What a weekend! So thrilled for you and your GREAT DOGS!!!! Bravo, bravo, bravo!!!!

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    thanks- it was a great weekend:yes:
    just think if we practiced all the time......:winkgrin:

4. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    ... then i'd be seeing you at the RNC this Friday! ;)

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    more than likely:winkgrin:
    maybe next year....