Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Our Little Jasmine passed to Rainbow Bridge today...

Discussion in 'Senior Sheltie Health' started by ghggp, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Dear St. Francis, Friday there was a family reunion at Rainbow Bridge. Jasmine has rejoined Laddie and Chance for eternal zoomies through green pastures. We know the only thing missing is their human folks, whose hearts are breaking. Please bring them comfort as they face yet another farewell to those whose lives are far, far too brief. Ask the Good Shepherd to guide them through this dark time and give them the courage to believe that in time, the pain will lessen and leave joyful memories. And again, remind Jasmine and her brothers that to them, it will seem but the twinkling of an eye until their whole family is together in eternal joy.
    In His name we ask,
    Amen.

Ian & Danielle likes this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Chris,
    Thank you so much for your beautiful blessings for my sister and I at the loss of our beloved little Jasmine! Your words are so comforting and the image you paint of all of them together made my heart soar from the pain of loosing them. I really appreciate all the friends I have made on Sheltie Nation and the community we all are a part of. At times like this it is a huge blessing.

From the bottom of our hearts we thank you. Love Gloria, Sonja, Billy, Mr Chance, Laddie and little Jasmine,

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  3. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
  4. Ian & Danielle

Ian & Danielle Premium Member

Nov 10, 2017
    Sun Peaks, BC, Canada
    Such sweet faces....... :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

ghggp likes this.
  5. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    Gloria, I'm very very sorry for your loss. What sweet, soulful eyes Jasmine has. You gave her an incredible life.

ghggp likes this.