Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Our Sheltie and dog Beds

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Phil Hughes, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    My girls LOVE any kind of bed, from a simple mat (we use those memory foam bathmats) to a big padded fleecy bed that we just bought for Brooke, knowing her senior bones need more cushioning. They only lay on the tile floor if it's really hot. But we have a lot of carpet in the house and they like that. We brought a sample carpet rectangle home to look at and BOOM! Brooke was on it in a flash! :lol: After all, it's shaped like a dog mat, right???

2. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    I can mark the day the seasons change by where the boys sleep. Of course in Arizona you basically only have two seasons, hot and cool. When it's hot, they are on the tile under a fan or AC vent. Fillion loves his beds when it's cool. Koko's not a dog bed kinda guy. They both will get on our bed in the winter, or the love seats. Koko will often choose to sleep on the patio when the nights get cool.
    I recently replaced my memory foam topper and kept the old one to cut up and refresh the old dog beds. That fluffy filler in the commercial beds breaks down pretty fast.