Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Parade of Champions

Discussion in 'Handling Chat' started by dbrard, Jan 3, 2012.

1. dbrard

dbrard Forums Novice

Oct 1, 2011
    BC, Canada
    On December 10th out in Chilliwack was the BC Sheltie Specialty. I brought out my dog Brie to take into the Parade of Champions ring to practice handling and for doing so each participant received a large rosette with their dogs name on it. For Christmas my mom printed out a bunch of the photos from that day and built a shadow box for my ribbon and photos. It turned out really nice and now I am just looking for the right place to hang it!

Attached Files:

2. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    WOW! That really came out beautifully... your mom did a good job! It's the perfect memento of a wonderful day.

3. Mikos_Mom

Mikos_Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    Very nice... What a great gift!! :smile2:

You need to start a wall for all the ribbons and photos you're going to have!

4. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Awww, what a great mom. And what a great job! Congratulations on an excellent day! Hope there are more like it to come. Keep handling!

5. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    awww that is just beautiful!! What a great memento of your time in the ring!!

6. missjenneygirl

missjenneygirl Forums Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2009
    connecticut
    I thought your girl "Brie" looked familar. She used to be "Blanche". Her mother, "Paige", is a littermate of our Am/Ca CH Shelhaven Beauty Mark, "Gemmy", and also a full sibling to Pattymaine's Rabbit Run Fortunate
    Son. The pairing of Am/Ca CH Cindahope Trade Mark and Laureate Savana White, was done several times. She is a cutie! Certainly, Vanna came through!

7. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    YES!!! That's why I kept looking at the pic thinking she looked familiar!!!!! She is a vanna!

8. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Isn't she a delight? I love the Mark x Vanna cross.

9. nbrard

nbrard Forums Enthusiast

She ended up being Brie because when we got her in March Darren and my husband felt they just couldn't call her Blanche! She took to the new name very quickly but gets called by her nickname Breezy way more! We get so many compliments on her beautiful face! She is so good at the showing thing that she was perfect for Darren to make his handling debut with. Now if I could just teach her down!!!