Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Revel's Tribute Video

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by seashel, Jul 20, 2016.

1. seashel

seashel Forums Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2010
    Kent, UK
    Thank you for all the kind messages and words of support following the loss of my dear Revel two weeks ago. While he has left a big gap in our lives, I cannot but feel so joyful that I was lucky enough to have shared in his very long and full life. I really could not have asked for anything more, so this video is a celebration of his life and a happy reflection of everything he did and meant to me.
    I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it and revisiting so many wonderful memories.

Lanie, Beth and corbinam like this.
  2. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    A wonderful tribute to a wonderful relationship with a wonderful dog. I am very sorry for your loss and very happy for the life you two had together! Such love, such adventure, a blessing of thousands of good days and one that was truly awful. Love and respect for you and the bond... Joan

Chris likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    This brought me to tears. We've watched Revel -- and you, throughout the years here on Sheltie Nation. But seeing this tribute -- the achievements, the sharing of life's milestones, the joyous day-to-day celebration of life -- it make it so clear that Revel was a once-in-a-lifetime Sheltie. I'm so sorry for your loss. Like us all, his time came to a close, yet he left the world lovelier.

4. PonyForever

PonyForever Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2016
    Huntsville, AL
    What a wonderful video, about a clearly wonderful Sheltie! I'm sorry for your loss too, I wish they could stay on this earth longer!

5. tesslynn

tesslynn Forums Enthusiast

Mar 3, 2014
    idaho
    Beautifully done video on Revel. I love the pastoral settings y'all enjoy. Life is so much better when shared with a sheltie. What a life, what more could you ask for, except maybe more time, sigh. Thanks for sharing this, it was so well done. All I can say is I better get to team back up with my former shelties when I leave the planet or I am gonna be very upset!!!

6. Hannah

Hannah Forums Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    What a beautiful tribute. So many of those photos were just breathtaking! What an wonderful life you gave Revel. He was just the most gorgeous looking boy. Sending hugs :hugs

7. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    What a wonderful fulfilling life. I cannot imagine the joy and love Revel had for you and your family. So very sorry for your loss.

8. Beth

Beth Forums Novice

Jun 15, 2016
    This was beautiful.

9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    I was hoping for this video and knew it might take some time to create after losing dear Revel.

I have to admit I was in tears watching it... having to pause it an restart several times wiping away the tears. What a wonderful video, what a wonderful life of memories.

The care and effort you put in this video reflects the life you had with each other!

RIP dear Revel. You will be missed here by all the Sheltie Nation members.

10. seashel

seashel Forums Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2010
    Kent, UK
    :hugsThank you all for your lovely comments about Revel's video, they mean a great deal to me. You were all part of Revel's life, through sharing his adventures, successes and day to day happenings and that made it all that bit more special x