Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sandstorm here! Do all yu dogs watch TV?

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, May 14, 2017.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Forums Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    i luv watching TV! My Hooman coms home after work and somtimes she does not turn on the TV! We go out for a wak and wen we come back I want to watch TV. The hooman sits on the couch and somtimes does not turn it on so i hav to run to the TV and run to her until she turns it on! I like to watch the news becuz the hoomans yell! So we yell at the news i bark! I watch sports i luv it becuz the hooman yells and i bark and i get to run back and forth with the teams and bark! Then the hoomans tell me i is a gud dog and they ask me questions! I feel important! I hate the commercial with little bob! The bob furniture commercial with the big bob and the little bob i hate little bob!

2. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Spirit Joy here. I love watching tv! I like to bark at the dogs and also at cartoon characters. And cats. And squirrels. My sister Skylar doesn't watch tv as much as I do but she does watch sometimes.

KarenCurtis likes this.
  3. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    I (Shelby) don't watch TV. But I had an Aunt Molly (a little poodle) who hated the TV commercial where they sang "I feel like chicken tonight". she would bark and growl at the TV. And if you even sang the song she would bark and growl at you.

4. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. My mom is always watching TV! She watches the yelling shows. I no understand em. I likes the commercials with the cats and I barks. i also barks at the doorbells cause I thinks dey is our doorbell. But mom says 'It's TV" so i knows it's not real. I also likes when dere's dogs on TV cause maybe dey play wid me. But dey don't smell like dogs so I is confused.

5. Bailey's Mom

Bailey's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    Massachusetts
    We like watching sports with Dog Dad. Mom watches stuff with scary music sometimes and we aren't as crazy about that. We go crazy over those doorbell commercials too.

6. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    My sheep has a thing call a sub woofer which tells you which movies need attacking. Saves me from having to watch stuff so I can chill.

Spitfire Esquire

7. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Minnie here:
    The very first day I came to my mom's house -I saw TV with some people who ran after a ball :confused2:
    - they could not catch it and I tried but I could not either

So TV is just for fooling - - the human do not know it :biggrin2: but a smart Sheltie like me i know it .
    Sometimes I "jump on" it if there is a ring bell, with the same sound as our - so embarrassing :hide

Cara Sandler likes this.
  8. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm here! I luv to bark at TV AMINALS! I hate little Bob

9. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Yu are the funniest Shellie Minnie! i wud luv a sister named Minnie!

Hanne likes this.
  10. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Hi, Sandstorm. Colonel Underpants is my brother. If there is a movie on the compooter and a doorbell rings, he barks and barks. He says he is protecting us. I think he's nuts.
    Layla

SheepOfBlue likes this.