Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sandstorm here! I is a gud dog! I have to get my teeth cleened!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Aug 11, 2017.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Forums Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    all yu dogs! I is a brave dog! I got shots at the vet and i was gud! i was brave. I hav to get my teeth cleened next week! I is brave but i do not want my teeth cleened! Mom sed it is best. I had a bath today and I did not like it. These are hard times all yu dogs!

JacqueZ and Piper's mom like this.
  2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    It could be worse Mr Sandstorm, rumor is there might be a puppy here. Filthy puppies hate them.

Signed
    Spitfire Esquire

JacqueZ likes this.
  3. tesslynn

tesslynn Forums Enthusiast

Mar 3, 2014
    idaho
    Hi Sandstorm- Savannah here. We don't like bathes at all. Our mom makes us do that regularly because she says we smell funky. We had rain, we haven't had rain in mths here, and she let us play in it. Kaleigh and I had a blast and got really wet. Our mom said because we got so wet we didn't have to have a bath this weekend. Kaleigh & I did the zoomie dance.

Does your human brush your teeth? We get something in our food to help with that stuff called plack, and lots of bones and lamb ears. Sometimes Kaleigh has to have that plack stuff scraped off. But she is a good dog, and doesn't mind when our mom does it. Mom has lots of tools she uses, but I don't get the plack stuff. I chew on sticks and stuff that Kaleigh doesn't.

We don't like shots...you are a bravo dog...we don't like our new Vet so we don't go much. We liked our one in CO better, he was silly. This guy smells funny.

JacqueZ and KarenCurtis like this.
  4. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Fillion here! I got toofies cleaned and when we got home I didn't feel too good. I tried to walk but kept going sideways. Mom said I walked like a crab.
    Now she brushes teef every single night so I don't have to walk sideways again. I hate it. The toof paste tastes good though. She got new brushes that I don't hate as bad.

*Koko here--if the stupid kid would just hold still so she could get scrape his teeth, he wouldn't have had to go to the vet! Kids...he obviously takes after his mother....*

Hanne and tesslynn like this.
  5. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Mr. Sandstorm Sir, I had a baths too and I did not like it either! And, and after the baths my girl blowed on me! She's never done that before, it was very loud, and I did not like it. I tried to do a headstand to get away, but my boy kept holding me in place. Mango tried to eat the blowing thing and she is sometimes not the worst sister ever. (I might, just a little bit, feel better after getting blowed on and brushed my skin is not as hot now) You are very brave to put up with both a bath and the shots.

Hanne, KarenCurtis and tesslynn like this.
  6. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. I no mind baths, but I hates da brush!!! I tries to eats it! I gets my teefs cleaned when I gets a bath, and I no mind dat. I hopes if I is a gud boy for the bath and da teef and da ear cleaning dat they no use da brush but they do anyways!

JacqueZ, Hanne and tesslynn like this.
  7. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm here!! Fillion yu is funny! Yu walk sideways! That is funny.

JacqueZ likes this.
  8. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    My dad brushes my teeth but i still hav to go to the vet! i is not happy

JacqueZ likes this.
  9. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    my hoomans brush my teeth but i still hav to go to the vet!

JacqueZ likes this.
  10. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Spitfire my hoomans sed they want a puppy Shellie girl named Minnie! my mom alredy named the puppy we ar getting! she sed after next yeer. she wants a small one too! I am big!

JacqueZ likes this.