Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Scared, small, male, sable Virginia Beach Pound

Discussion in 'Adopt a Sheltie' started by Danny's mommy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    This poor little guy is so afraid. I contacted a few rescues to see if anybody is getting him. He is so sweet looking. Hope he gets into a home soon.
    http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22685126
    Yup. Another senior too.

2. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    i love his Gizmo ears !!! would take him in a heartbeat.

3. hrcarol

hrcarol Forums Enthusiast

Jan 19, 2012
    Atlanta suburbs
    Awww! He looks terrified.

4. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Premium Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Poor thing, he's clearly frightened. I wish I didn't work so I could foster. Or rescue.

5. mlamont

mlamont Forums Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2010
    PA
    Oooh. I hope this little senior gets his new home. Again, so sad, as the seniors are abandon and forgotten.

6. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Premium Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Portland, OR
    I am sooooo glad all these Shelties are WAY over there. Otherwise, they'd all be in my house. I would so go rescue this guy. His sad eyes just keep pulling me back. Poor thing. Sigh.

7. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    I am still waiting to hear if this little sheltie got into a rescue. Nobody has emailed me back yet and I emailed the pound and another rescue again. I get worried because when they are seniors and shy their chances for adoption are slim so they really need to go into a rescue asap. Going to look for a few more rescues to contact. :fl

8. lasheltie

lasheltie Forums Enthusiast

Feb 27, 2012
    Louisiana
    He is such a sad sweet looking guy! Makes you want to cuddle him & make it all better. If you don't hear from a rescue let me know & I can craigslist him. Maybe that will wake them up. He deserves a home where he can be cherished.

9. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I know you want to help, but please don't use Craigslist for dogs. They can easily wind up in a laboratory.

10. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Premium Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Praying you get a response from at least one of them. Just sent up a bunch of prayers for the sad little guy.

PS Again, Danny's mommy, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.