Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sheltie 911 - Scooter and Sonny

Discussion in 'Adopt a Sheltie' started by ghggp, May 8, 2017.

1. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    IMG_7159.JPG IMG_7160.JPG Scooter and Sonny

These two sweet boys have lost their Mom who has passed away, there is no family. The friends will have no choice but to take them to the Shelter where they most likely will be put to sleep due to their age. Both are ever so sweet, have been loved and cared for ALL their life. They are so confused, it breaks your heart, they only want a place where they can live out their life and love you. If anyone can help Please Please let me know, I just can't take in anymore Seniors as you all know we have so many at this time. They are 13 years old neutered, all shots, they will just need a check up to see how their teeth and blood work and a dental and Chip if needed. I am happy to get them to the Rescue vet the donation will just be the our Vet Bill. We would really like to place them as a Pair poor guys have been together all their life. They don't need another challenge in their life they might just give up on living. Soooo Sweet.

You can e mail me dillardbad@aol.com or call my cell 407-719-1219
    If you have an application from us, great other wise I will need your information so please submit an application. Thank you again for your kindness and love of this breed. What goes around comes around I am sure your heart will be so happy knowing you are giving them the love they need and deserve.

Fondly
    Barbara Davis
    Founder
    and ALL the best Foster Families that anyone could be so lucky to have.

2. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Update:

OH WOW you are not going to believe this
    The family that delivered Meals on Wheels to the person is going to take the boys he knows the dogs they love him and his wife this is just perfect I am soooooo happy.
    I tell you there is a higher power that helps me!
    Barbara

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  3. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    That's awesome, what wonderful news!!!!!

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    that is great news:yes:

5. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Great news! Such a happy ending!

6. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    That is really a lovely outcome and such a beautiful story. I bet their previous owner is smiling down from heaven.

ghggp likes this.
  7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Big hearts just got bigger, apparently! Lucky, lucky Shelties!

ghggp likes this.
  8. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    "I bet their previous owner is smiling down from heaven."

What a wonderful image and a great tribute... thanks for that comment Caro!
    From rescuing so many shelties over my lifetime, it just reinforces the need to have our special pups in our wills to ensure their lives after our passing!

Cara Sandler likes this.