Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Shelties are special!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by sable, Oct 19, 2017.

1. sable

sable Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Ohio
    The Sheltie Nation is so special to me, I keep hoping more sheltie posters and lookers will join
    with the premium membership. Such a small amount to keep this board going for the year.
    Kelly has her hands full baby sitting all of us, keeping the trolls away, etc..
    Love this site, so many of the posters have great info that has helped me tremendously. Some
    might have gone through a situation for me to watch out for.

Thank you Kelly and all that you do for all of us. So to keep this site going and keep the expense
    down for Kelly, if you can afford to put some funds in once a year please do so.

Thanks again Kelly and all the posters with such great info, ((((((((((HUGS))))))) to all.
    sable and Lil' Lady

Hanne and Jams like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Totally agree!!!
    Three cheers for Kelly!

I keep my premium membership up each year!
    Could not imagine my life without this site!

sable likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Keep those premium memberships coming in!

sable likes this.
  4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Well said! I have learned so much, and been comforted in hard times by SN members. I love to hear everyone's funny stories about their Shelties. This board is a fabulous resource! Thank you, Kelly!

sable likes this.