Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Something new ...

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by 2GoodDogs, Jan 20, 2016.

1. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Three dogs, 18 years ... and I have something I've not had before! Justus has given me a UDX leg. One UDX leg. :) I'm so proud of him. He missed by leather article on Saturday, which was okay, he was soooo good otherwise!

On Sunday, the no sits and autofinishes were kinda ugly, but we held together in utility without them, and then he missed a sit or two in open but the principal parts were all there and we have our first UDX leg... gosh, it is setting us on the path of a new dream! Even if it takes years, or we never get the UDX, I'll have the one leg, and the indeniable proof that I have a very.good.dog. :)

So happy!

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Congrats:yes:
    Justus is such a good boy:smile2:

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Isn't that first leg (of anything) a thrill? Well done!

4. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Our score in utility B was a generous 176, we kept the principal parts but really big dog, I would like you to front and finish! :)

https://youtu.be/DICclzevNJo

I chalked it up to nerves, his and mine!

5. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Congratulations! Isn't it exciting to achieve something you never thought possible? And by the way, Justus is a Sheltie so of course he's a good, smart, dog. :smile2: