Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Soon To Be Welcoming A Sheltie Mix Puppy

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by WowLovely88, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:57 PM.

1. WowLovely88

WowLovely88 Forums Novice

Monday
    Hello I am Samantha :). I am the proud owner of four funny dogs. Not shelties. But my Lab/Basset hound mix is getting up there in the years. And he has been so amazing. I knew when I chose his successor I was hoping he would get a chance with the new puppy to rub off some good qualities ;).

He was a rescue going on 12 years ago. So I wanted to get another rescue or oops litter outcome. I was hoping to find a puppy around the new year. But today I was made aware of an Oops litter that would be ready for their new homes Dec 23rd.

And once I saw this cutie I HAD to have her. Her genetic make up is that of a Sheltie/Jack Russell/mystery mutt. Her dad has the Sheltie in him and stands about 23 inches.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/29cvqci.jpg

Even though I have never personally owned a Sheltie. I have fostered and known many in the past. I also work from home. So my life is pretty puppy pliable.

2. roguskie

roguskie Premium Member

Oct 12, 2014
    New Zealand
    She looks very sweet. Enjoy her ☺

3. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Congratulations. She is a cutie.