Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Springtime Inc. Fresh Factors?

Discussion in 'Treats & Supplements' started by 2GoodDogs, Aug 17, 2016.

1. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Anyone else using the Fresh Factors and/or Joint Health?

It's been two weeks and I'm noticing improved energy and attitude, wondering if anyone else has seen such rapid improvement!

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    never heard of it.....

got a website link?

3. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Google search, I think it's www.springtimeinc.com

4. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
  5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  6. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    We are still doing well on it, about to re-order. Now Flyer is on Joint Health and Lily is eating Fresh Factors in her meals. A club buddy just gave us a jar on their Longevity formula too. Not sure I want to give that to 17 year old Lily... :D don't get me wrong, I love Lily but she's getting really old and her problems are multiplying... I'm doing as much for her as I can as long as she wants to be here.

7. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Here is a good to know...

i buy the combo deal, Fresh Factors and Joint Health Supplements. Last order was 3 bottles of each (60 tabs per bottle)... for some reason, I opened all three of the joint health chewables and put them in a zip lock bag. I threw in the silica packets too, there were six in total. We had a week before I got careless and left the baggie on the counter after feeding and went off to work for the day. I came home to a mess. :( Two sick dogs, vomit and diarrhea everywhere. it was Friday afternoon and Flyer was showing that evening, and Justus on Saturday and Sunday...

I panicked, called Springtime Inc. and told the operator what the dogs ate, how much, and is there anything that will hurt them? She assured me that the supplements were water soluble and they should be just fine in 24 hours. I tried to calm myself, prepared huge pans of water that they immediately drank dry, let them out where they relieved themselves even more and in about 30 minutes they were looking a little brighter, tails beginning to wag... I searched all over and found one silica packets that had tooth marks, but could not find the other 5... more panic... then I found out about silica gel packets. I called Springtime again, they used the granuals. This could be an obstruction hazard but my shelties are "big un's" and although they aren't recommended, they are not food but not actually poisonous.

I was stewarding for the event, so the time I had to bathe my dog and get to the show was now over. I put the dogs in the car and brought them with so they could be watched and stewarded, indeed the dogs had upset tummy's for 24 hours but went on to each win a ribbon over the weekend.

I am thankful that Springtime Inc. makes a product that did not hurt my dogs, when accidentally consumed in excess amounts.

Lesson learned though, the dogs go into the "safe" day room with a closed door while I'm at work. Easier on my nerves this way. They have dog beds, kennel crates, water buckets and very little to ruin. (well, the mini-blinds to the window were bent as it faces the street and Flyer must have seen a cat (bird, squirrel, delivery person, ghost or who knows what...) :D

Shelties big enough to counter-surf... a blessing and a curse!