Ack! We had been doing so well, no drama with nails! I was finishing the last nail on the last foot, life was a song ... Then it happened. The dremel snaked up his tail and I panicked. Instead of turning the variable speed down - it went up... fast! He barked and it choked and the drum came loose from the drill. MY POOR BABY! I tried not to freak out, but it scared us both, badly. A half a jar of peanut butter lately, and he still won't come near the dremel. Guess I should give it plenty of time, and liver brownies... Tonight I will dremel the other dogs and make sure he sees them eating YUMMY stuff. : I feel terrible that I hurt my boy. There used to be a dremel cap that had just a hole for the nail to go through and kept foot hair and tails safe?