Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Smart One in the Family

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Jul 5, 2017.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    I've often accused Clarabelle of being the smart one in the family. Yesterday, she confirmed it. We were all outside while DH grilled. Well, all but one. Clarabelle refused to come outside in the heat. She laid on the AC vent while watching everything through the glass door. 'Ats my girl.

tesslynn, ghggp and Margi like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Yeah, I got one of those, too - we're out sweating our butts off this morning pruning and cleaning up the yard in a heat wave, and while Faith is out with us (supervising) Brooke is lounging on the cool tile on the front porch watching us idiots..... :rolleyes2: :biggrin2:

tesslynn and ghggp like this.
  3. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Yep, that's just like my Logan! On hot days he loves it on the cool bathroom tile right beside the A/C vent!

4. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    Yep, Shelby too. Always on the AC vent. She even knows how to lay so she stays on the AC vent and just barely be out of the way from being hit by the door when it opens. She often doesn't even get up when we walk in.