Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Theme Song

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Margi, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    The big brown truck and the big white truck have always been cause for barking, but it hasn't been till recently that the bringing in of boxes has caused Fillion such excitement. Perhaps its my increased use of Amazon Prime for cows ears and toys, but he is sooo interested in every package now! He is the sheltie version of little Ronnie Howard singing "Wells Fargo Wagon" from The Music Man!

For those not familiar with the musical:

Chris, tesslynn and Ann like this.
  2. Woodbender

Woodbender Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2009
    Grand Rapids (area) Mi.
    That's hilarious. And profoundly fitting!

Margi likes this.
  3. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    I had to think awhile for Koko's theme song...I believe "Food Glorious Food" from Oliver is the best fit for him LOL

tesslynn likes this.
  4. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    That's Deska's theme song too. But he does have a preference for swing music and didgeridoos, go figure.

You know how food focused our dogs are, I'm sure you're right he's figured out delivery = food. My two have worked out that a plastic bag = groceries, in fact Deska had that worked out by about the third day I had him.

Margi likes this.
  5. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    I sing "My Girl" to Annabelle at least three times a week. And of course, "Who let the Dogs out?". "Born to be Shelties"

Margi and tesslynn like this.
  6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Layla's song is "Layla Baby" sung to the tune of "Santa Baby."

Margi likes this.
  7. Pam

Pam Forums Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2017
    Beau would think his theme song is "One Way or Another"--specifically to those pestering squirrels/rabbits/airplanes that seem to orbit around our house. "Food glorious Food" would definitely be up there for him. To me it is "Here Comes the Sun"--and he is bright and happy and orange like the sun!

Margi likes this.
  8. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    I sing 'You are so beautiful' to Tully all the time, but her fave song is Twinkle, twinkle little Tully - probably because it's the only one she understands the words.

9. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    oh, Caro I get tears in my eyes when I think of "Twinkle, twinkle little star".

When my grandchildren (girls) were home in Denmark from Australia and they were very small they sang that song for me, it was so touching with the little children's voices.:hugs

10. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Oh and Rocket's is "Rocketman" Obviously...

Margi likes this.