Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Treat bin down!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 16, 2017.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    What happens when your brother knocks the treat bin off the table and the lid is not snapped tight? If you are Spitfire you go in and run him off so you can eat all the treats :mad: Don't worry I picked him up and let Sca finish them.

Piper's mom and Hanne like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Ha, ha, JUST WHAT MY BOYS WOULD DO!!!! :ROFLMAO:
    I am sure they would think... Just trying to help mom!

3. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    They played you. One knocks down, the other swoops in, then the knocker down gets what's left. And the Patsy (you) have to go buy more treats.

Piper's mom and ghggp like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Nope Spitfire would have hogged them all. I was a little surprised he could run Sca out as Sca takes food serious.

No worries as I use Real Meat food as treats. There is a 2 lb bag still half full and 6 lbs more in the cabinet (just restocked as I figured we would empty the current bag at the flyball tournament). It was mostly empty and needing refilling anyway or would have run them both off.

5. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    I'm pretty sure a huge fight would have broken out at my house!!!!!!!!!

6. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Not here Sca is WAY to nice. That is why I picked Spitfire up there is no way he would have been nice to Sca.

7. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Ha ha - that's exactly what Tully would do. Although it begs the question - what was Sca doing to get the treats off the table!!

8. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Nose surfing, he has decided the outer few inches are now officially 'maybe food' so must be monitored. My biggest nightmare would be the Orange Horror decides to jump onto the table. He has ZERO guilt in him and would not think twice about attacking during supper. If he ever did that it would be crate during my dinner every night. So far I have dodged that bullet.

Cara Sandler likes this.
  9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Cracking up here. Asta once pulled a loaf of sprouted wheat bread off my Dad's dining room table while we were gone, we came home to find the empty wrapper on the floor. And by the evidence the next day, no she did not share with Ally AT ALL!!!!

I'm so darn glad none of them can reach my kitchen counters, oy vey!!!! :lol: