Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

We had another adventure

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Jun 13, 2017.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    We bought our big doghouse. It moves and is actually a 32 ft long trailer. We used it for the first time last weekend. Tara and Clara were in heat, so they stayed with friends, since this is too soon for them to have puppies again. But Annabelle, Rocket and Cooper all got to go on the trip. Whew- the site was so unlevel, that we had to lift the side with the door 5 inches to level the camper! That put the first step about at my mid-thigh. So, Cooper decided, I can't possibly get into or out of here without help. Rocket had no problem. He also ate another phone charger- that makes three now. But all three had long walks. And Rocket let 2 little girls play with him. Then he let a lady from Minnesota hold him!

And my short legs let me know in no uncertain terms that they didn't like all of that climbing into and out of the camper. So I'm really hoping for a more level site the next time we do this.

2. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I have camper envy! Tent for DS and Layla and me tomorrow!