Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Welp, Here's to Sheltie Number Two!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by PonyForever, Jun 9, 2017.

1. PonyForever

PonyForever Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2016
    Huntsville, AL
    Cleo2014 and Margi like this.
  2. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Lol, congratulations! He's gorgeous! And just wait, once you've had 2, you will never go back to having just one :)

PonyForever likes this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Congratulations on your coming addition! I haven't been bitten yet with the puppy bug but I must say I'm thinking about it more and more lately. I keep in contact with Piper's breeder and she emailed me asking me when I'd be ready for my next puppy, because Piper's litter mate is expecting a litter in late July and I gotta say it's on my mind a lot more now. Piper and I are going to visit the breeder to see her latest littler (6 week old blues and one bi black) and there is one that is just a beauty. I know at this point that it's just a question of when, not if I get a puppy.

tesslynn and PonyForever like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Now Kupo needs to do flyball

PonyForever likes this.
  5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    That name is as cute as that puppy!!!

tesslynn and PonyForever like this.
  6. PonyForever

Jun 23, 2016
    Huntsville, AL
    We're just about ready to try it, he's almost a year old! If you can just get Spitfire going, we can get Chris & Fox and have the Sheltie Dream Team WOOT:greedy:

Haha thanks, we love it too! :happy:

7. PonyForever

Jun 23, 2016
    Huntsville, AL
    I AM kinda scared, to be honest. Bigby Wolf is a pistol! She woke them all up to let them play (he has 2 brothers in his litter with him) and he was going the entire time. The other 2 went back to sleep on the floor for a little while, got up and played a little, and then laid down again. One of them laid down in the middle of all the ruckus and slept almost the entire time, it was pretty funny. Not Bigby Wolf. He never even slowed down, and we were there for over an hour playing with him. :eek2: Kupo was 6 weeks old when we met him, and even he wasn't this boisterous!

I think I'm going to have my work cut out for me :rolleyes2:

tesslynn and Cara Sandler like this.
  8. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    What a stunning puppy! Congratulations! Yes, the saying is "Shelties are like potato chips; you can't have just one." I've kind of over-reacted to that with six, but hey....what's one more?!

Can't wait to hear about the Bigby's adventures.

PonyForever likes this.
  9. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Congrats- he's adorable:yes:
    but at least you have Kupo to help keep him busy:winkgrin:

PonyForever likes this.
  10. Lexi

Lexi Forums Regular

May 1, 2015
    Europe
    Congratulations!
    I'm geting my sheltie girl too soon. She will be my second dog but first sheltie and I'm a bit scared. She is 5,5 weeks old at the moment and is a bi black-my dream colour:smile2:.

PonyForever likes this.