Recent content by corbinam

  1. corbinam

    Two on two off contacts

    I call it “touch” but know others who use “spot” or “feet”.
  2. corbinam

    University of Georgia for diagnostic testing

    Huge huge hugs to you and Justus.
  3. corbinam

    So... this happened:

    She’s so pretty! Congrats to you!
  4. corbinam

    It's that time of year again....

    We also now have big long pine cones in the yard to add to the confusion lol!
  5. corbinam

    Oberon visiting the hospital

    What a great Sheltie ambassador! Agree with the others—get well soon!
  6. corbinam

    Meadow and friend

    Meadow has such a pretty, sweet face!
  7. corbinam

    Remembering Brooke on her birthday

    So sorry. Anniversaries can be hard. Hugs to you.
  8. corbinam

    The fall drives me crazy...

    So many burrs these days! Ugh! The dogs also track in about 8485 leaves everytime they come back in. At least the colors are pretty!
  9. corbinam

    Current Pix

    Love the new pics. Say hi to the crew for me!
  10. corbinam

    I left Monty alone for 2mins!!!

    That is too funny. Surrounded by his treasures!
  11. corbinam

    Sheltie Calendar

    Great minds think alike! It was our card last Christmas!
  12. corbinam

    Sheltie Calendar

    Sharon suggested I share this and of course I couldn’t help but oblige! Every year Keystone shelties puts out a Sheltie Calendar. This is the last year they will be doing it, but hopeful that someone else takes up the mantle! Attached is the monthly overview and then January’s photo. Look...
  13. corbinam

    Monty is coughing/choking almost none stop

    Darren I just wanted to chime in time say that you’ve been on my mind and I hope Monty is right as rain soon!
  14. corbinam

    Here's Kismet

    Love that photo. She is so cute!
  15. corbinam

    A tale of two ears...

    At times I did do a little load balancing when I saw an ear going one way or the other. For example, if one tended to bend to the side more, it got glued a little farther over to the other side.
Back
Top