Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

A new ball of fluff..

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Lexi, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Lexi

Lexi Forums Regular

May 1, 2015
    Europe
    As the title says I'm going to bring home a new miniature spitz puppy in 10 days time. It will be 11,5 weeks old at that time.
    I'm having a hard time getting over the death of my black boy Lexi and I hope the puppy will be the best medicine for me in this hard time to keep me busy.
    I wanted a boy but no boys around at this time only girls (opposite as to when I got Lexi. Where only boys were available) and it is in a complete strange colour for me as my agility trainer told me. I'm known for loving the 'black devils' but this girl will be orange. Which suits me because I just couldn't get one in black it would remind me too much.
    I hope you will gladly read my stories of my (new) spitz-sheltie team:o1

JacqueZ, Jams and Sharon7 like this.
  2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    My pre-sheltie was by legend Spitz and Cocker Spaniel (mom and dad) I think there was something else in there but he was a wild man.
    dow.jpg

Jams, Lexi and Sharon7 like this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Of course we will welcome your new pup! Sounds adorable, please post photos! I do think getting another color/sex is best, so there's no real comparison to the boy you lost.

Lexi likes this.
  4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    yes- congrats on the new puppy- we need lots of pix:yes:

Lexi likes this.
  5. Lexi

Lexi Forums Regular

May 1, 2015
    Europe
    Thanks for a wellcome of a new non-sheltie:o1 Well I do hope my sheltie girl will have a good influence on her so she can copy some good things:fl
    Here are some pictures of her. I'm not sure about the calling name. Her pedigree name is Alana and maybe we can leave this or call her more short Lani:confused2:
    https://mojalbum.com/hyperhiro/alana

corbinam, JacqueZ and Jams like this.
  6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    she is soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute- love the little belly:yes:

7. mimiretz

mimiretz Forums Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
  8. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    JUst as we love Cadbury, Sophie's "honorary Sheltie," we'll love your new puppy as well!!!

9. sable

sable Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Ohio
    Congrats and yes we love all the puppies. Buck is a mini Aussie. We are having fun and so will you
    with your new fur pal. So happy for you.
    2w732o4.jpg

Jams and mimiretz like this.
  10. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    So happy to read you now, get a little new fur baby girl, sure it will give you happy days again.
    so congratulations on little Lani :yes: ---- looking forward to hearing more about her.

Now becomes small Bju big sister - so of course she will help you :lol::lol: