Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

A sort of retired couple meeting our new Sheltie puppy in a little over a week!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Fainlysmom, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    welcome to you Susan, your husband and tiny Fainly :wink2:

2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I have most cords in my bedroom...I use a baby gate to keep her out, maybe try that? Getting the cords off the floor wasn’t an option and it’s the one room where the outlets are near the floor. The other room the outlets are 4 feet off the floor!

Hanne likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Susan, it's so exciting to have you join. We're looking forward to meeting Fainly. I think a road trip to pick him up will be a blast!! Shelties are incredibly resilient, so I bet he'll do just fine. Everyone here is kind and most helpful. We can give you the latest on food, training, toys and behavior. I'm so glad you can get a puppy -- you're 84 years young with an RV, so you're all set!!

Hanne, KarenCurtis, Ann and 2 others like this.
  4. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    Hello and welcome to the forum, Monty and Mr Broccoli are looking forward to seeing little Fainly in action :)

Hanne, Ann, Piper's mom and 2 others like this.
  5. Daisy1015

Daisy1015 Forums Enthusiast

May 2, 2014
    Welcome! Your story is fantastic! I can’t wait “ti meet” your little guy once he arrives!

Piper's mom likes this.
  6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Susan, Mister Broccoli is a long story. For great laughs, read Darren's threads from the beginning -- they're a riot!

7. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Welcome Susan and family...but make sure you don't let your wee Fainly read about ANY of Monty's antics!!!!! :ROFLMAO: Monty is Sheltie Nation's naughty but sweet little lad who keeps us all laughing and definitely keeps Darren on his toes!!

What an exciting time for you...we all look forward to lots of pictures and Fainly stories.

Trini

Hanne, Sharon7 and Ann like this.