Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Act quickly to adopt Bubba. Pets at this shelter may be held for only a short time.

Discussion in 'Adopt a Sheltie' started by ghggp, May 1, 2017.

1. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    2017-05-01_11-50-35.png
    IF YOU LIVE IN KENTUCKY PLEASE HELP!!!!
    Bubba's Info...
    I am already neutered.

Bubba's Story...
    app. 6 years old app. 45 pounds
    Act quickly to adopt Bubba. Pets at this shelter may be held for only a short time.

About Pendleton County Animal Shelter

1314 Bryan Griffin Rd
    Butler, KY 41006
    Our Adoption Process...
    $50.00 Adoption Fee

http://www.adoptapet.com/pet/180481...m_medium=email&utm_campaign=NewPetAlertFR-910

2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    I am trying to contact sheltie rescues to pick him up so he has more time to find a home!

3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    I am overjoyed to report that Bubba has been adopted! Although we do not know the details of his adoption we are pleased he is out of this high kill shelter.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Cara Sandler and SheepOfBlue like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    I still struggle as to how he got there. He is a fine looking fellow and once cleaned and brushed will even be better looking. Also he looks like he just wants a hug. 45 pounds is a a bunch but that could be fixed. People amaze me.

Hanne and ghggp like this.
  5. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    That's the first thing Lee asked when I showed him the picture, was "Why is he in a shelter? What's wrong with people?" He then looked at Oberon, invited him on the bed, and hugged him. We discussed the fact that 45 lbs was a lot, but without knowing how tall Bubba is, it's hard to say how much overweight he is. And besides, being overweight is usually a sign of being too loved. Would love to her the whole story.

Hanne and ghggp like this.