Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Angus almost got his face bitten off

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 11, 2018.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Not really but Spitfire claims otherwise:

So Angus went on a zoom last night. He got Spitfire to join in for a little while. Then Spitfire jumped on the couch and would just do enough to keep Angus running. Suddenly Angus decides to bank off the couch. Yep he jumps up over Spitfire and banks off and was gone before Spitfire could even react, playing with fire but he got away clean. Afterward I was laughing and Spitfire looked over at me like 'and next time I will bite his face off' They are still best buddies though and Spitfire did get down later for some chase but Angus was WAY to tuned up for his taste and it didn't last.

Margi, Calliesmom and Hanne like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    I am imagining that Spitfire has the major stink-eye down cold, LOL. Eli has certainly put an amped-up spin on the playing around here - now he AND Faith are caroming off the couch.....:rolleyes2:

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  3. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    You SCARED ME SHEEP!! Bad SHEEP!!! I thought Angus got hurt!

OK, now I'm calm. That is kind of a funny story. Ok. it is a funny story.

ghggp and SheepOfBlue like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Oh no Spitfire does the one fang lip curl and Angus mostly finds something else to get into. He will be 3 ft away and yip at him a few times just in case though.

Spitfire is actually mostly stink eye free instead he puts his cute look on while plotting your demise LOL. Angus is just a happy guy though so when Spitfire is in a mood he gets into other stuff. Mom came over to wait for the A/C guy the other day and put all of their toys in the bin. She said within 5 minutes half were out, mostly due to Angus.

5. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    DON'T DO THAT! You scared me half to death thinking something happened. You give Spitfire a stink eye for me.:rolleyes2:

Hanne likes this.
  6. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    i posted "almost" LOL

7. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    I felt like Caro :lol: "almost" was scary enough for me :biggrin2:

8. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    My initial reaction was OH NO.....then I read your post lol. Don't scare us like that lol!
    Piper is such a sweetheart with Finnie I doubt he'd ever hurt Finnie. My other Sheltie Riley on the other hand is the enforcer, he just gives Finnie that 'look' and Finnie goes the other way (usually if food is involved lol).

9. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Tully does the fang lip curl thing too. She's so little and cute and Deska is so much bigger than her it's kind of hard to be mad with her. I still don't know how she always manages to end up with both bones...

SheepOfBlue and Hanne like this.
  10. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Oh no one messes with the Spitfire he is a little tyrant. Sca was just amused by him and did not care one way or another. My brother's GS and Angus just head the other way when he goes on a bender which is seldom. He is small but goes at it 100% when he wants. Generally though him and Angus are best buddies and are usually together. Food though is simple there is no stealing the other guys food or I get involved, neither wants that despite Spitfire thinking he rules the house. But Angus is a big happy goof. As nice as Sca was but not as dignified and he will stick up for himself some. Generally though he is of the 'oh you are ticked, amusing, I will be over here getting my belly rubbed camp'

Piper's mom and Calliesmom like this.