Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Angus almost got his face bitten off

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    so does Dixie- the boys mostly mind her but if Cran wants it..........

2. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Nobody messes with 13 pound Spirit either! She might be small, but just try to take a bone away from her........

3. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    He continues to play with fire....Spitfire that is. Last night he was zooming again while Spitfire was on the couch. This time he did not jump over him clean. Instead he was up next to him and made a tight turn kind of running Spitfire over. That one almost got him leaped on. Then he was off doing laps around the coffee table with Spitfire giving a lip curl on every pass LOL Angus doesn't care though as he is all party hound.

Caro, Calliesmom and Sharon7 like this.
  4. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    I really love that dog :lol:

Calliesmom likes this.
  5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Spitfire has been Spitfire from day one!!

6. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Yep I had a name picked out for him (cannot remember it now) but it didn't fit. One day he was being him and I said "I KNOW WHAT YOUR NAME IS" LOL And yes it fits. He is a good little guy but can really try you at times and loves to torment others.

7. Phoebe'smom

Phoebe'smom Premium Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Southern California
    At least Angus gets the message. Little Phoebe is occasionally visited by my daughter's one year old lab who is constantly in her face. The lip curl and growl might as well be a foreign language. Yips and snaps have no effect on this big dufus, and I have to separate them. I'm hoping he will calm down with age, and have more respect when ladies are present.

8. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Angus is the party hound. There is to much stuff to steal and to much fun to have if Spitfire cannot be spun up. Though he did avoid him last night after the third time of Spitfire pouncing on him on the way to 'kill all fireworks'. Play is fine but Angus has enough sense to avoid insane.

9. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Waiting for the video :pop

Calliesmom likes this.