Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Apparently, I am raising a hooligan

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Sep 30, 2019.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Cassie is a juvenile delinquent. This morning, I walked through the living room. A pair of very sharp scissors had fallen. Cassie had the scissors in her mouth- pointy end flaring out like a hooligan welding a knife! She was tossing her head back and forth, with this knife like think sticking out of her mouth. She slashed at Clarabelle, She slashed at Rocket. She missed both. I yelled, NO DROP! She took a few more slashes at the air and dropped. I took her new toy away.

JacqueZ, HikerDog, RikyR and 7 others like this.
  2. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    Yikes, Cooper “accidentally” (maybe) got my thumbnail at the quick with a tooth playing tug yesterday and drew blood!! It must have been scary but somewhat funny once it was all over and everyone was safe to see this pup with scissors chasing the others. Amazing what they can get into.

3. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    I kept thinking of West Side Story. LOL! And yes, I wanted a picture. But I needed to get them away from her first.

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    accckkk!!
    thankfully mine don't tend to pick up stuff like that- now paper....... if they get a hold of paper of any kind, it's history.....

5. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    That's a bit scary. I'm glad none of them got hurt.

6. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Since no one got hurt, I can say I saw you yelling CASSIE! NO RUNNING WITH SCISSORS! :)

7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    That is scary beyond words! :hide

8. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Cookies or I will shank you!!!

RikyR, Wendy C, Piper's mom and 3 others like this.
  9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Yowza that must have frozen you in place! Only funny afterwards when no-one was hurt. Glad everything turned out OK and maybe that wasn't the start of a crime spree, LOL.

10. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Wow, Cassie really IS a juvenile delinquent! What's next...holding up the local butcher? Lol
    I'm glad no dogs were hurt! Who'd think that you have to worry about a dog playing with scissors?!

Wendy C likes this.