Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Are we having fun?

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Piper's mom, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Does this look like a sick puppy?
    Super crazy tonight!
    I literally couldn’t keep up with her!

Hanne, Darren, Ann and 9 others like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    That kid has got some moves! I love the major pink puppy belly too! Nope she doesn't look or act sick, and hopefully she's NOT. What a cutie. You must love her already. The boys are being really good with her.

Hanne, Darren, Ann and 4 others like this.
  3. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Well she seems to be moving ok LOLOL
    Actually the fact she hasn't gotten worse in any way gives me hope this will pass...

Darren, Ann, Sharon7 and 4 others like this.
  4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Me too Margi! She did do it several times today but only when still, it seemed to pass really quickly as well. Beyond this she acts like a puppy, does her obedience well (I’ve been doing stand down stand and her sits and leash work), had her on the grooming table practicing stacking...even this she does with no twitches. Only when totally unfocused. Hopefully we’ll get some answers on Tuesday.

Darren, Ann, Sharon7 and 4 others like this.
  5. TheDailyPainter

TheDailyPainter Forums Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2019
    You are lucky you have the other two to double team her or that would be you trying to entertain that ball of energy.

Hanne, Darren, Ann and 6 others like this.
  6. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    I agree. And this may well have been a reaction to the vaccines. Hopefully you can get a solid answer so you know how to proceed with future vaccines if indeed this was a vaccine reaction. She is looking great...full of life and mischief!! You go Blueberry!!!!!!!! :smile2:

7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    What a crazy little whirling dervish! I swear she reminds me of the Tasmanian devil in the cartoons...

So cute... glad to see she is feeling so much better! Good boys Piper and Finnie for playing so gentle!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  8. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Tasmanian devil indeed - she is too funny!

Will be interesting to hear what the experts say on her. Are you tracking the times, situations and number of episodes? Maybe it is a vaccine thing, maybe a development thing, she certainly does not seem to be 'off' in any way. She seems to be a perfectly healthy, lively puppy.

OMG..... Wanna come train Deacon? Wow... Smart pup you have there! My boy just figured out yesterday he could climb on top of a snowbank to poo and seemed proud of it. She'd run circles around my boy, guess that's a girl for you!

Hanne, Darren, Ann and 5 others like this.
  9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    :yuckyuck
    that is hysterical!

Darren, Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  10. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Panda is hoping that Blueberry is for rent by the hour so he can hire her to come to play with Laddie...they look like a good match and poor Panda would pay top dollar just to get a break once in a while!!!!!!!
    Trini

Hanne, Darren, Calliesmom and 4 others like this.