Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

ASSA Nationals

Discussion in 'Handling Chat' started by Bradt9881, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Bradt9881

Bradt9881 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Good luck to all those on their way, and be safe.....

2. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    agreed! Ive been living vicariously though fb...cant wait to order the "live" feed so I can watch judging. Bummed I had to cancel out this year, but had to do the adult thing here and take care of bigger commitments here.

3. Bradt9881

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Fletcher isn't ready to go this year, so we are home too.

Next year he should be mature enough, and Fredericksburg is close enough I have no excuse....

4. Sheltie4

Sheltie4 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2013
    Kansas City
    Had a fun time at ASSA Nationals this year - my first trip with Tres, who missed qualifying in Rally O by 4 points (not bad considering he had only been to one class :)

Met Dr. Shelli, Birch and Ember, who graciously took my camera to take shots of the Rescue Parade.

Got a note from Purina Farms today, that a tri-color male, Drake, is missing . . hope they find him soon.

5. Bradt9881

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Congrats to Dr. Linda Nicholas, for winning best of breed with GCH Solange Onstar, AND Best of Opposite with CH Solange Surround Sound. She really brought it home for the Triangle Sheltie Club!