Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Back home

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by SheepOfBlue, Aug 2, 2021.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    I did an express trip up north to Mi. Dropped the guys at my brothers in TN. On the way up Angus got to the console first. Spitfire was like 'oh @#$# no' looking at him. Finally climbed on top facing the back of the car like he insists on. Every time Angus wiggled Spitfire sunk further into HIS spot. By the top we were in Lynchburg he had move Angus out.

Then they decided Buddy the German Shepherd is just to big and wild to be fun. But they found a happy medium to get along. On the way home Spitfire got his spot early and Angus watched out the window. Once home they were happy but exhausted.

Sure would have been nice to be off today as I am to old for the up and back in three days nonsense :ROFLMAO: But it was for my nephew's graduation so worth it.... hoping to not repeat anytime soon. Tonight I will be informed that I have 2 days of petting to catch up on from Angus.

trini, Darren, RikyR and 7 others like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Your boys are a hoot. Man that's a lot of driving in 3 days. Glad that Angus Spitfire and Buddy worked it out. Totally different play styles, for sure.

trini, Darren, Sandy in CT and 2 others like this.
  3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    that is a lot of driving for that short a time....
    glad that the boys had a fun stay with the cousin:winkgrin:

trini, Darren, Sandy in CT and 2 others like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Spitfire can be so stubborn. The look he gave Angus was priceless then he climbed up like he was not even there to 'his' spot. Even Buddy does not mess with Spitfire as much as he does Angus.

EDIT: of course when I get the property set up some he can come to their place and I think things will change (he was better with them at Mom's)

trini, Darren, Sandy in CT and 4 others like this.
  5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    No kidding! They certainly keep sheep on his toes!;):ROFLMAO:;)

6. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Glad you had safe travels!

Like I always told my kids, if you want something.... go for it! He knew what he wanted and got it! Good boy! :)

7. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    At least they made sure there was never a dull moment on your trip lol. Love Spitfire he is always plotting :ROFLMAO:

Ann, trini, Piper's mom and 1 other person like this.
  8. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    They stayed in TN I continued on to Michigan. Angus would have been in his glory with people petting him. Spitfire would have to been crated the entire weekend.

Ann, Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.