Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Bad Slacker Sheltie Mom

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Calliesmom, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    so Cranberry and Dixie turned 9 last Monday...................................
    no pix or presents for them
    Jocu turned 6 last Wed- same story.............................
    there are 2 agility trials and 1 obedience/rally trial to post about- don't have all the videos uploaded yet......................................

Bad Bad Sheltie mom:o1:gaah:hide

corbinam likes this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Sometimes we just have to take care of mom first! She needs a break from time to time...go figure!

3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    No way is Cran 9 !!! Wow where did the time go? I remember you finding out about him at Thanksgiving time, hence his name. You may have to do a joint bday celebration later when you've caught your breath.... they won't care if it's late.....

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Very true that they won't care......
    More accurately, they were born during Thanksgiving dinner- Cran and Dix and the other 5 puppies from their litter.
    and while I did not specifically get them anything for their birthdays, I did get them a bigger yard and a new couch.....

Attached Files:

5. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

Gavin rarely gets birthday presents (he was born the day after christmas) and his christmas present is usually clearance holiday treats in January.
    they don't know or care!
    They just want to be with you :)

6. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Dandie turned 9 on 11/24 and we just blew by her birthday too! Time gets the best of us!

You are not alone!

7. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Wow, that was 9 years ago.

I'm even more awful - I usually remember Deska's b'day and forget Tully's. The cats never get a bday, can't even remember their birthdates. Over the last few years I usually celebrated one or the other's birthday at our therapy visit - usually a party for the patients. Let me tell ya, Deska looooves birthday parties. Don't bother with gifts though, other than maybe a steak or bone, they've got everything they'll ever need.

8. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Time flies! Doesn’t it Caro?