Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Bed hog!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Piper's mom, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:20 AM.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Look at all the room on the other side of the bed...and where is Finnie??? Right beside me, leaving me with a tiny edge of the bed. He's definitely learning Spitfire's guide:ROFLMAO:.
    I'm going to hate making him move lol. Oh and if you look just past Finnie, near the foot of the bed you'll see just a bit of white with the brown fur...that's Piper. He's not even on the bed (he's on the bench) :lol:! IMG_0050.JPG

Sharon7, Calliesmom, Caro and 6 others like this.
  2. pomshe

pomshe Forums Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2015
    Pittsburgh
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Flurry does the same thing! In a queen-sized bed, she has to be right up against me. Sprite and Ruffles take the space where my feet go at the bottom. I love cuddles but I'm channeling a pretzel.

4. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    He looks so peaceful!!! Not sure I'd be able to move him. Brodie, the few times he's gotten a chance to sleep with me, sleeps at the foot on my husband's side of the bed. He's only gotten the chance twice when hubby was traveling. Brodie would be jealous if he saw Finnie!

Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Haha I did make hîm move. He wasn't at all happy about it...opened his eyes and lifted his head as if to say 'but mom....why ya wake me???'':ROFLMAO:
    Sorry Finnie!;)

Hanne, Sharon7 and Sandy in CT like this.
  6. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    I am safe again as the weather is warming up so Spitfire likes the cooler spots.

Sharon7, Calliesmom and Piper's mom like this.
  7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Practically Perfect Princess Layla curls into a neat ball at the far back left corner. That way, she can keep one eye on both DH and me.

Hanne, Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  8. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Seriously???:ROFLMAO:
    Where am I supposed to sleep lol. IMG_5504.JPG

Hanne, Sharon7, Calliesmom and 4 others like this.
  9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Oh my, Lisa!
    I don’t allow my boys in bed. Now I see I made the right decision...

10. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    I tried letting Cooper sleep with us...lots of room as we have a king size bed. I’m a light sleeper and it just didn’t work for me. Our senior Cocker used to sleep in her bed at the end of our bed and she wouldn’t move all night. Our senior Shih Tzu was moving, but small and not really noticeable except when you woke up and he was sharing your pillow face to face. lol. Cooper runs to the crate after his last walk and waits to get in not making a peep all night. We hope someday we will feel it’s safe to let him sleep with the crate door open and he can choose where he would like to sleep... it not on the bed! lol

Sharon7, ghggp and Sandy in CT like this.