Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Bossypaws Strikes Again

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    This was originally supposed to be a nice, fall group shot, outdoors in our front yard, which is a challenge in itself keeping everyone in place. Sprite, who loves to be photographed because she knows cookies are involved, sent her four roomies after a fake squirrel, leaving her to pose solo for the photo. I did manage to recreate the tableau but with four rather disheveled-looking participants. And I was out of cookies. Sigh. :rolleyes2: There's a reason we call her Bossypaws. Fall 2020 (2).jpg Fall 2020.jpg

2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    And of course she stays in the front row closest to the cookie dispensation....

Piper's mom, Chris, Darren and 6 others like this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    That is just hilarious. It takes a devious mind to fake out the other Shelties. They are both lovely photos!

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 4 others like this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    :yuckyuckLove it!
    Cookie dispenser!!!!:ROFLMAO:

5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Just stunning as usual, Ann!
    You have the best groomed shelties! I don’t know how you manage with 5! Your arms must be exhausted after grooming those beauties! Thanks for sharing!

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 5 others like this.
  6. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    OMG too funny and sooooo beautiful!!!

My husband has claimed Fillion psychs out the other two to go running outside after some nonexistent threat every night after midnight snack...I have always kinda poo-poo'd the idea but after your story, I'm not so sure anymore!

7. Elei

Elei Premium Member

Jul 10, 2019
    All your Shelties are gorgeous. I love Sprite’s expression. She looks smug and innocent at the same time.

It’s dangerous to post pictures like this... now I want to have 5 Shelties!!

Darren, Sharon7, Ann and 3 others like this.
  8. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    She looks darn proud of herself there now doesn't she!

Great photos of your crew Ann! Just beautiful!!!!

ghggp, Darren, Sharon7 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    Gavin is a treat monster, too!
    I swear in puppy class he would misbehave so the instructor (and her yummyt treats) would use him as an example of how to correct bad behavior.

ghggp, Darren, Ann and 3 others like this.
  10. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    Destin will bust out barking and run to the kitchen when as far as I can tell, there's nothing to bark at.... but usually everyone else runs out there too so I don't know if it's a scheme or not:uhoh::rolleyes2::eek2:

Margi, Ann, Sharon7 and 2 others like this.