Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Breakfast time photos

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Caro, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Something completely random. But I'd really love to see your breakfast photos!

This morning I took a photo when I was doing breakfast prep (5 pets, 4 different meals) because Kismet got her big girl bowl. I realised it's no darn wonder I'm always running late in the morning.

Anyway, got me thinking about what other doggy breakfasts look like - because you know the saying 'it's a dog's breakfast'.

DSC_2548.jpg

Hanne, DianeP, Piper's mom and 8 others like this.
  2. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Wow, they actually look better than what I eat for breakfast...when can I move in :ROFLMAO:

Hanne, DianeP, Piper's mom and 6 others like this.
  3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Oh my, looks like my kitchen when my kids were younger but I confess, breakfast here is quite boring.... 1/3 cup of kibble in silver doggie bowls; supervised of course as Kooper inhales and Brodie is a pokie eater. My breakfast is coffee, black, in a massive mug.

DianeP, Piper's mom, RikyR and 2 others like this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Certainly nothing like yours.
    458292A5-4D56-444D-8E9A-E483AFE0DFB4.jpeg

Hanne, DianeP, Piper's mom and 4 others like this.
  5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Same here, boring kibble meals for dogs and a bowl of canned cat food for Mario. Now Caro you need to label those bowls for us! Who gets the first one, mostly veggies and looks like egg?

Piper's mom and KarenCurtis like this.
  6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    just kibble here too....
    I do set out the bowls the night before so all I have to do in the morning is scoop the appropriate amount into each bowl.

Piper's mom, KarenCurtis and Sharon7 like this.
  7. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    My picture would be boring. Minnie, a bowl of just under 1/2 cup of Proplan kibble, Sandstorm just under 3/4 cup ProPlan kibble. Dinner is more interesting, they get pumpkin on top of their kibble.

Piper's mom likes this.
  8. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    It's actually not that interesting food, except for Tully's yummy home cooked. Della gets so little (1/8 cup) I give her veg and the egg to is to hide her tablet. Hers is the one at the back. Then Kismet - dry+wet and 1/2 egg. But lucky Tully Basa fish and mashed veg and cornflakes.

I think I need to do that too. I hobble in the morning with my back, so breakfast takes even longer and they all just hover and get under my feet.

Piper's mom and Calliesmom like this.
  9. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    What's the orange bone in the middle Looks fancy.

Honestly, just seeing everyone's bowls is interesting. Still can't see the 'dog's breakfast' here.

Sharon7, Piper's mom and ghggp like this.
  10. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    actually have never heard the saying 'it's a dog's breakfast'...
    is it an Aussie thing?

Piper's mom likes this.