Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Callie's last pix

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Calliesmom, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Thank you for sharing Ms Callie was a special soul and it must hurt terrible not having her there.

3. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Her last pic is so sweet and tender. I know how much it must hurt not having her with you.

4. Katherine

Katherine Forums Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Charleston SC
    I am so sorry to hear about Callie. My only regret is not having gotten a photo of her in your arms at the gathering. That sight remains etched in my memory.

She was beautiful, sweet girl and I am glad that I got to meet her. I know that she is sorely missed.

5. DieDany

DieDany Forums Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2012
    Prague, Czech Rep.
    She was a lovely little girl. The pics are so very soulful. Thank you for sharing.

6. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    What a beautiful, beautiful girl - I've always loved her sweet, soft face. You can tell she is a kind little soul. Rest well, Callie. You are loved and missed.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

7. Chrispuppy

Chrispuppy Forums Regular

Aug 11, 2012
    So sorry

Callie's pictures are so beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    More sorry than I can say in words for the loss of Miss Callie. Running free, whole and happy at the Bridge, now.

Be kind to yourself and hug Dixie and Cran close.

9. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Thank you for sharing those Denise. I just cannot imagine the pain & heartache. Last night Brian & I had gone to dinner,and we were talking about the gathering. He brought up Callie. I started crying all over again.

I know I took some time while you were here,and held her in my arms,and told her just how beautiful she was,and how much we loved her. I am sure I have some pictures in the collections that folks took of Callie,and I will send them to you.

She will be missed by so many,I know we miss her,and we thank you for bringing Callie this year.
    ((Hugs))

10. Sheltiemama

Sheltiemama Forums Enthusiast

Feb 15, 2012
    Indiana
    Callie was a beautiful girl and I'm so very sorry for your loss.