Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Can't catch us

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Monty makes me laugh sometimes when you walk around a corner and he is in his bow pose with Mr Brocolli waiting to be chased. I always wonder how long he has been standing like that waiting :lol:
    We can only do it a couple of times as he gets out of breath easy but I love this little game as it keeps him out of trouble lol.

PS you may be able to see us run past some other toys of his. I keep them next to one of his beds in case he ever wants to play with something other than Broccoli.....so far they have never even be touched haha.

jomuir, Hanne, DianeP and 13 others like this.
  2. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Darren, what a happy boy Monty has become...all due to the love and security your family gives him everyday. I wonder if you will ever figure out what the magic is that makes Mr. Brocolli the one and only toy that receives Monty's approval? Such a little character your lad is...and too cute for words!!
    Trini

Hanne, DianeP, RikyR and 7 others like this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    That music!! THAT FACE!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hanne, Piper's mom, ghggp and 3 others like this.
  4. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    LOVE that!!!! I got a great morning laugh out of that one - thank you for sharing it! We all need a bit of Monty to perk us up once in a while!!! :)

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    I had "can't touch this" music in my head:winkgrin:

Piper's mom, ghggp, Margi and 3 others like this.
  6. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Oh this gave me a good laugh. He is so stinkin' adorable that it's often hard to reconcile that with his rascally ways. I love you walking around the couch to find him in full play-bow mode, just waiting.

7. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Thanks Trini, I live that he's back to carefree Monty. I would give anything to know what it is about Mr Broccoli. It wasn't because he was his first toy as it as he had lots to begin with. It was probably a week after I got him that I bought Mr B because he wasn't playing with anything. I'll have to put it down to one of life's mystery's :lol:

Thanks, now I can't get it out of my head when I watch it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't fall for it Sharon, it's all a trap to lure you in.....next minute you know, you're lifting him off a table while picking a stuffed Broccoli out of your soup :ROFLMAO:

8. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    I can't see too many of these Monty videos, Darren. They are so cute and entertaining and Monty is just so adorable. You are very lucky we don't all live near you across the pond because I think Monty would have a lot of fans visiting frequently! I agree with Trini that Monty has blossomed with your care and love. He is a lucky little boy for sure to have found you! :yes:

Hanne, RikyR, Piper's mom and 5 others like this.
  9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Ok, it’s time to start the Monty Chronicles in England and post to YouTube!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That little guy just warms my heart!
    LOVE THE VIDEO!
    LOVE THE MUSIC!!

Hanne, Piper's mom, Ann and 2 others like this.
  10. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Good one!!!