Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Cartoonize My Pet

Discussion in 'Clothing, Leashes & Collars' started by Smudge, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Smudge

Smudge Forums Sage

Jun 2, 2009
    AR
    Also, a few weeks ago I ran into this website. This site is AWESOME for custom sheltie products. They have human clothes, dog clothes, stationary, necklaces, purses, ect. The even better part of it is that you can customize your sheltie to look like your sheltie! Have a tri with a full collar? They have it. Have a sable with no white ruff? They have it. Does your sheltie have a blaze? They have it.

I bought Mr. Smudge an outfit for his birthday next month to wear when he goes shopping with me, BUT most of the stuff on there is for humans. They have just about anything you could want.

http://www.cartoonizemypet.com/shop/dogs/shetland-sheepdog/

I got a coupon for ordering, and I think my next purchase is going to be for a tri sheltie shirt and a sable necklace for myself! :yes:

2. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Oh wow, that is fantastic, now to work out how to put a pic of two shelties...

Now you've got me started, I was trying to avoid buying more sheltie stuff - but I would like to put a pic of the pups on their monster crate (that I use for comps/trials) and my bright pink camp chair that I take to comps too.

I also want to do a car sticker that says 'Crazy Shelties on Board' given you can hear my two barking in the car from several streets away.

3. Lovely

Lovely Forums Enthusiast

Aug 17, 2009
    Tampa, Florida
  4. graydawntreader

graydawntreader Forums Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2008
    St. Marys, GA
    Wow! Now to figure out which looks more like Treader...the tri-headed white Sheltie, or the black tri (2) Papillon...
    I looked through some Cookie products, too. I think I'm going to save up some money to order from this site.

5. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    No sable sheltie with a blaze and no collar...booo!

6. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    omg they have cartoonized rats! sooooo cute! (There aren't very any places that have "cute" rat things... mostly it's Halloween decor.)

The Sheltie is really adorable, too - I think he looks like Markie, with his *ahem* portly shape and happy smile.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  7. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    That is a really neat site! Thanks for sharing. It is fun to see all the different variations that you can get the Shelties in.

8. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    I can't believe they have Sheltie sneakers! How cool is that?! I won't, I won't...

9. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    Ohh Didnt check out the shoes...but I know where Im getting next years christmas cards from! :) And I may even break down and get some return address labels, since im sick of writing it on every envelope!

10. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Thank goodness they are WAY out of my price range....or I would be ordering a pair :lol: