Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

CHIP AND LADDIE

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by ferg, Nov 6, 2018.

1. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    Wife was out into our woods the other day with Chip and Laddie. One of their favorite spots and the colorful leaves are soooooooo.... much fun.

How come I cannot include/upload a photo?

2. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    It looks like you are no longer a premium member and only premium members can post photos. Otherwise you'll need to include a link to another photo sharing site.

3. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    Well, I guess I won't bother this time. Not really worth $100 to me anymore. I appreciate the expense entailed with being a site owner, I have two.

ferg

4. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    I was looking around to see what I could access that I haven't for a long time.....
    HIS HONOR THE CHIP is still as adorable and smart as ever. Laddie won't slow down until in his grave I am afraid.
    Chip is eight, Laddie six.
    I am eighty eight. Have had both knees replaced at same time, they are wonderful. Now if I could just set the clock back twenty years........

ghggp, Darren, Ann and 3 others like this.
  5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Not sure why you said $100. I just renewed my membership. It was $30 for 12 months. A deal if ever I saw one!

KarenCurtis, Darren and Sharon7 like this.
  6. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Welcome back! Where has the time gone! Your Laddie sounds like my Finnie...he’ll never slow down! My three Piper is now 7, Finnie is 4 and I have a bi blue girl Blueberry who is 1.
    You can still post pictures by using a photo sharing site and just copy and paste the link. I’d love to see a current picture of your boys.
    Setting the clock back sounds like a great idea lol!

KarenCurtis, ghggp, Darren and 2 others like this.
  7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Good to see you back again, Ferg! Congrats on your new knees too. I hear you on the clock...getting old is not for sissies! It's great to hear that Laddie and Chip are doing well.

ghggp, Darren, Ron Atkinson and 2 others like this.
  8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Chip and Laddie sound like they are in fine Sheltie form. Good to hear from you again. I know folks who had knee replacements at a far younger age than yourself so it sounds like you are doing pretty well!

Ann, ghggp, Darren and 1 other person like this.
  9. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Wow this is kinda scary. I literally was thinking about you and Chip like two days ago...and now I can't remember what brought you to my mind--senior moments are so fun, aren't they?
    I'm pleased to hear you and the boys are well!

Ann, ghggp, Darren and 2 others like this.
  10. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    It sounds like Chip and Laddie are doing a great job keeping you young :winkgrin: Good to see your knees are better, it looks like you'll need them with those two firecrackers!

Ron Atkinson, Sharon7, Ann and 2 others like this.