Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Chris Christensen Tips

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by corbinam, Sep 7, 2018.

1. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
    Curious--does anyone have a preference for where to buy Chris Christensen items?

Just doing a quick comparison...

Amazon: Price seems a bit higher (~$23) but pros are A) free and expedited Prime shipping and B) Sheltie Forums can get a cut if you purchase through our site.

Cherrybrook: Same price as CC website ($15). Shipping ~$7 for on bottle of Ice on Ice.

Chris Christensen Website: Same price as Cherrybrook, but shipping is expensive! Almost $10 for one bottle of Ice on Ice! Pro: Get a free sample size of your choosing.

What about in person at a show? Anyone know what the going rate is there?

2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    I have done Cherrybrook but got more than one thing. Plus they have more quality stuff so like last time I got some scissors. I have also done Amazon though.

3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    CC prices tend to be the same almost everywhere. If they vary, it's not by much. I try to buy mine at shows to avoid shipping cost. Unfortunately, unless you plan really well, you can't always do that! In those cases, I do buy from the Cherrybrook website. Their shipping is fast, at least, if pricey. I would do Amazon -- my vendor of choice for everything -- but they don't have a great CC selection and usually don't have the product I want.

4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I get my stuff at shows as often as I can. Otherwise, it's Amazon Prime for me!

5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Here in Canada I buy my CC from Tybrushe (located in Alberta). A great store with far better prices than Amazon.ca (they're less than half the cost of Amazon.ca) and low shipping costs. I also try to buy at a show when possible to reduce shipping costs.