Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Chris Christenson Combs?

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by SheepOfBlue, Oct 5, 2018.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Time to get some combs and I love the CC brushes but which come (or two) is a good starter for what will probably multiply LOL

Looks like a handle but what number fine/course for Shelties... thanks experts.

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    I have the combo coarse and fine combs, both the short one and the longer one. If you only want one, the longer one is more useful. All the others are just variations on this one. The coarse side is good for mats, and the fine side for hocks and ears.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I have a metal comb, wide tines on one end and finer on the other. I like the heft, plus the long rectangular shape is easy on my hands.

4. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    I don't have any CC combs, only their brushes which are truly their best. With four shelties and a Samoyed to groom, they get used hard!

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  5. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    I already answered this on Facebook but just as a way to contribute to Sheltie Nation- I have the #000 CC buttercomb. Its a combo course/fine comb. I really like it!